Class B Training
As of November 18th, all new students will be required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID 19 virus. The demand for our training is on the upswing and we will not expose our staff and our student body to unnecessary health risks. Students will need to provide proof of vaccination upon enrollment.
Prerequisites: In order to enroll in any of our training programs, students need to be able to pass a DOT Drug Screen, pass a DOT physical, obtain a CDL permit, have a valid drivers license (of any class), and be able to communicate in English. The drug screen is provided as soon as the student has a CDL permit, the DOT physical is provided the second week of training (if the student already has a valid DOT physical, a second is not required), and an English Comprehension evaluation is provided the day of registration. Failure to meet any of these requirements will prevent the student from being able to enroll.
Our Professional Dock Truck Program is a Proficiency Based course that includes:
- FMCSA required theory instruction on 31 subjects. Theory instruction is provided via the internet with ZOOM the first week, Monday thru Friday from 8AM to 4PM.
- Hands on training, instruction, and practice begins on campus the second week of the program.
- Range and BTW training on 12 skill sets
- All BTW on the road training is provided one-on-one
- up to 10 hours on our truck driving simulator
- DOT drug Screen
- DOT Physical
- CDL road test
Subject to change at anytime without notice.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill® Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998