7up / Snapple
Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 12:00pm
Tina H. from 7Up / Snapple will be presenting at our school in South St. Paul. She will be talking about all of the driving jobs they have available and how to start a new career in their driving division.
DPS TEAM MEMBERS ARE DRIVEN BY OUR VISION TO BE THE BEST BEVERAGE BUSINESS IN THE AMERICAS. WE ARE DYNAMIC AND AGGRESSIVE, PURSUING OUR GOALS TO GROW SALES AND CONTINUOUSLY IMPROVE THROUGH TEAMWORK, INNOVATION, PRECISE EXECUTION AND GREAT CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS.
Every day, our employees are taking ACTION to do what it takes to win a changing market. That means we are:
- Accountable: We say what we're going to do and we do what we say.
- Customer-centric: We focus on customers' and consumers' needs.
- Transparent and honest: We share knowledge and information openly and operate with no hidden agendas.
- Inspect what we expect: We define our expectations and inspect our progress and results.
- Own our decisions: We boldly and courageously make decisions based on facts and input.
- No blame fixing: We spend our time finding solutions, not placing blame.
At DPS we care about the health and well-being of our employees and their families. You’re thinking beyond today, and so are we. That is why we offer comprehensive benefits designed to support the physical, emotional and financial health of our team today and in the future. We cover or share the cost with you for many benefits.* Some of our many offerings are listed below:
· Plans to cover your health and wellness
o Medical plans, including prescription drug
o Dental plan
o Vision plan
o Wellness Program
o Employee Assistance Program
· Accounts to help pre-fund your medical expenses
o Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
o Health Savings Account (HSA)
For more information on 7UP / Snapple and other truck driving companies give us a call at 651-735-9250.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998