Olson Carriers Recruiting Event
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 12:00pm
A representative from Reinhart out of Rosemount, MN will be stopping by our South St. Paul campus to talk about the driving positions they have for new drivers.
Olson Carriers, Inc. is a family owned “for hire” carrier, specializing in the transportation of dry bulk materials.
Olson Carriers, Inc., a local family-owned company, is looking for local drivers to join our modern end dump fleet. All trucks are 2014 and newer Peterbilts, Volvos and Freighliners with automatic transmission. Trailers are equipped with access doors (don’t have to climb over the side) and electric tarps with remotes.
- Run in MN, WI and IA
- Drivers are home every night
- Year-round work; busy in the winter
- All drivers are assigned their own truck and trailer – no slip seating
- Flexible hours
- Possibility of on the job end-dump training
For more information on Olson Carriers and other truck driving companies give us a call at
Recruiting events are free and open to the public.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998