Stevens Transport Recruiting Event
Monday, January 15, 2018 - 11:00am
A representative from Stevens Transport will be at our South. St. Paul Campus to talk about the opportunities they have for students. They're based in Dallas and they are the largest refrigerated based company in the State of Texas.
Stevens Transport is the largest refrigerated trucking company in the State of Texas, and is in the top 4 largest temperature-controlled carriers in the United States. As a family-owned trucking company, we consider our drivers an extended part of our family. We have never had a layoff in the history of our company, and pride ourselves on offering truck driving jobs with some of the best driver benefits in the industry.
Stevens Transport whole-heartedly acknowledges that its driving force serves an irreplaceable role in the continued success of the company. Please review our extensive list of driver benefits to see why Stevens Transport is the preferred carrier in the temperature-controlled transportation industry.
- Offers multiple coverage options at competitive group rates including major medical benefits for prescription drug coverage
- Offers in-network and out-of-network benefits
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the vision plan at no additional cost
- Offers complete coverage
- Participation in the medical plan automatically provides enrollment in the dental plan at no additional cost
$50,000 Life Insurance
- A term policy is provided to employees who participate in the medical program at no additional cost
- The option to purchase additional insurance is available
- Short term and long term disability protection (Optional)
401K Savings Plan
- Employees are eligible to contribute after one year of continuous employment
- Save up to 15% of pay before taxes
- Stevens Transport will contribute 50 cents for each dollar annually (maximum contribution of $800 per employee)
- Eligibility for vacation time is effective after one year of continuous employment
- Stevens Transport observes a competitive holiday schedule
Emergency Driver Assistance Fund
- An optional emergency assistance program is run by the drivers for the drivers
- In the event of an emergency, participating drivers can apply to the program for financial support
- The program costs $1 per week and is structured to benefit the driver in the event of an unforeseen personal or professional emergency
- Stevens Transport puts the best interest of the driver first!
Personal Driver Manager
- Drivers can depend on their Driver Manager to coordinate all load logistics, assist with personal and family issues, and work with the driver to provide consistent home time
- The Driver Manager will work tirelessly to ensure that the driver succeeds at Stevens Transport
On-site Driver’s Lounge
The Stevens Transport Dallas headquarters houses a Driver’s Lounge outfitted with vending machines, laundry machines, showers, TVs, a computer room, and many more comfortable amenities for the driver.
For more information on Stevens Transport and other truck driving companies, give us a call at 651-735-9250. This event is open to the public.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998